Monday 2 June 2014

100 Days of Awesome: Day Ten - Pretty Awesome for a Monday

...not that it was an especially awesome day. If it had been a Friday it would've been distinctly un-awesome. But it's Monday so I'll take what I can get!

The first thing I did at work was go out for a hot chocolate. With marshmallows. Which I didn't pay for. I assume nobody is planning on denying the awesomeness of that situation. 

Then I got some real-life work done, which was awesome. As was the fact that said work was outside. 

Then a couple of friends emailed and texted, which is always awesome to have happen. Especially on Mondays. 

I went to yoga this evening, and you probably know by now how much I enjoy turning myself into a pretzel. Damn, it felt good. And this was an especially awesome session because I actually started to feel myself get stronger and automatically correct my form, and felt just a shade less like a hippopotamus with three legs balancing on its head in the height of summer than I did last week. Squee!

Last but not least, I had an awesomely balanced dinner of mud cake, corn on the cob, and custard with drinking chocolate in it. It was spread over the course of about two and a half hours, either side of yoga. I just couldn't be stuffed cooking tonight. Mostly because I forgot to defrost any meat. But there were (ok, was) vegetables (ok, vegetable). And custard for dinner? Yes, please!

What made your Monday awesome?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me the loves! Erm, I mean, comment here...