Tuesday 10 June 2014

100 Days of Awesome: Day Eighteen - Chocolate Flowers and Accidental Dating

Work was pretty awesome today - achieved some stuff, had a couple of D&Ms with tough blokey blokes about their daughters which was really sweet, and got to see some guys I haven't seen in a while.

Then I dashed onwards to this week's cake decorating lesson, and I made these awesome white chocolate roses:

Last but not least, I discovered on my way home that the guy I went out with on the weekend was having a drink with a friend just a couple of km out of my way home, so I took the little detour and got to see him again, which was pretty awesome. Being scrutinised by a friend is less awesome, but I'm pretty sure I passed the test. Plus I basically had hot chocolate and a Smarties cookie for dinner, so that was an awesome result!

Well past my bedtime now!

What was awesome about your day?

2 comments:

  1. Headed into the city with my church congregation, went out in pairs looking to have shout a homeless person a meal. We discovered that in general the homeless of Melbourne are well fed, we all failed to find anyone to feed. Some of the group did find homeless that wanted to chat and they had interesting discussions.

    So we live in an Awesome city :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that's actually pretty awesome :) And I can guarantee you that they'd have some stories to tell.

      Delete

Give me the loves! Erm, I mean, comment here...