Tuesday 3 June 2014

100 Days of Awesome: Day Eleven - No Internet and Chocolate Cake makes Ness Something Something

PThe day started well, with an awesome sleep that actually lasted eight hours. I needed it. And I need a little bit more, but I have to be up by 5:30am tomorrow. Ugh. 

When I got to work I discovered that the email and the internet were down, which, in a strange turn of events, meant I actually got some stuff done that I'd been putting off. It cut out all distractions, as well as access to the second server, the contents of which normally monopolises my already-limited time. So I was super-productive. And it also meant I finally had time to clean my desk, which was also awesome. 

I had a pretty good sandwich for lunch, too. Odd combination - chicken, mayo, avocado, spinach, cheese and pesto. But the bread was what really took it over the top - super fresh, but toasted so the outside was all nice and crispy and awesome. 

The last awesome thing about my day was the cake decorating course I did. Tonight's offering was a hearts gateau, and I have to say, damn I'm good. I'm also incredibly humble, if anyone asks ;)

So, dear reader, what was awesome about your day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me the loves! Erm, I mean, comment here...