Thursday 29 May 2014

100 Days of Awesome: Day Six - Dumplings, Dating and a Day at the Gym

Well, not a whole day. Because, ow.
 
So first up, there was corned beef for lunch (yep, still going on it! God bless salted meats). And we all know how I feel about corned beef. That's right, it was AWESOME!! Oh! And dumplings for dinner - my housemates over-ordered and I walked in at just the right moment. DOUBLE AWESOME!!! :-)
 
And then I had a really productive day at work. I was getting ALL of the things done, which was AWESOME!!!
 
And then I got something off my chest, which felt AWESOME!!!
 
And then I managed to pretty much go an entire day without snacking on crap, which is the first time in a while I've been able to say that. And I suspect it was related to having a productive day at work, because I wasn't bored or frustrated. AWESOME!!!
 
And then I was so goshdarned inspired by that, that when I got home I finally headed around the corner and joined the gym. It only took me five months of living here. And because you're basically locked in for sixteen weeks, the tightarse in me is bound to ensure I make good use of my membership fees! And I'm pretty excited about the whole getting fit again thing, which is AWESOME!!!
 
Last but not least, I finally decided to text the guy I met on Saturday night, and we're going out for a quiet drink tomorrow night after work. A friend pointed out to me that it takes guts to give a girl you just met your number, even if you've had a couple of drinks, so I figured it was only fair to at least have a drink with him. Not sure yet how it will go, but we have spent the evening texting and he seems like a nice guy. Plus he can spell and punctuate with reasonable accuracy, which, if you know me, you'll realise is AWESOME!!! Oh, except he's a Richmond supporter... hmm... just kidding, I don't really care. It's not like he goes for Collingwood ;-)
 
So, dear reader, what was awesome about your day? Was it productive? Did it involve dumplings, or fitness targets, or making a date with a boy/girl for the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me the loves! Erm, I mean, comment here...