Tuesday 30 August 2011

Sometimes Life Gets in the Way

Hey everyone!

Just letting you know that I haven’t been slack and forgotten my whole resolution to blog weekly, but the normal time I would allot to blogging each week was spent on a plane; stuck in a holding pattern for half an hour; waiting for baggage at a broken baggage carousel; waiting for 3 buses to the long term car park (there were SO many people in line!); and then driving 3+ hours back to Barham. I am glad to report that I didn’t flatten any critters along the way. Except maybe a mouse, but they don’t count because you don’t feel the bump (yes, really.). So suffice it to say, I lacked the energy to get into it at 11pm.

You’ll have to bear with me a while longer, because last week was hellish and this week will be more of the same – only time will tell how hellish. Both weeks have/will involve aeroplanes, which is a sure-fire way to sap your time and energy and patience. Hopefully somewhere in the process I’ll have time to reset my blog settings and make posts such as this – which I wrote on my email but is saved as a draft – post straight to my blog, which will make it easier to keep things rolling. Again, hopefully, I’ll have time to blog this coming Sunday, but don’t hold your breath. I may have more important things to do.

I’m exhausted and I think I’m getting a cold (again!!! *shakes fist at air travel*), and this travel thing means the work I’m supposed to be getting done during the week, isn’t. There are so many balls in the air, one of which is “do laundry”, so I’m on the verge of purchasing new socks to save me the trouble!!! But in the last week I DID finish one of those books, and I DID visit a theme park – Sea World. It rained. But with skin like mine, better to be wet than sunburnt! So there are things to tell, but no time to tell it in.

Okay kiddies, I’m off to deal with some of these balls in the air (and "balls" really is the appropriate word for this!) before I drop one and it hits me in the face. Wish me luck...

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I've been crap at blogging too. Ya know, life and stuff getting in the way.

    Oh well, you're back, anyway!

    ReplyDelete

Give me the loves! Erm, I mean, comment here...