Sunday 6 April 2014

Day 18 - No Napping Zone

It looks like today may have been it for hospital - I'm probably being kicked out in the morning. 

It passed quickly enough - I had a friend visit for a few hours in the morning, and hopefully I was making some sense for him because I'm not sure if it was the painkillers or the sleepiness but I can't remember much of what I said...which leads me to think I may have been rambling!

A couple more friends visited in the afternoon - hopefully I made sense for them, too - and a fourth friend brought me S3 of Game of Thrones in the evening. 

The rest of the day was spent teeing up a lift home tomorrow, which is harder than it sounds as I have no idea what time I'll be let out!

I didn't nap all day, and I walked about five laps, and I'm starting to feel it so I'll leave you with a PJ selfie. An apple a day keeps the doctor away! 
The top doesn't really match, but it does a good job of supporting the surgery site so you'll have to forgive me! And the hair is all I can do with limited motion. Good thing I like Pipi Longstocking ;)

2 comments:

  1. Uh, yeah, I'm pretty sure I can't manage braids that good on myself when I *DO* have a full range of motion...

    Are you prepared for having to wear real pants tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What can I say - I have wikkid skillz. Pity they're not skillz that pay well :(

      I was totally prepared for wearing real pants yesterday. And I wore them. Like a boss.

      Delete

Give me the loves! Erm, I mean, comment here...