Friday 3 September 2010

Story Time - Making Out Like Bandits

In a recent post, I promised to tell you a story about “making out like a pair of bandits.”

Actually, it’s less of a story and more of another example of how bent my mind is. 
When I think about the phrase "making out like bandits", I think of this:

And then I think of pash rash, because bandits always have an abundance of dark, scratchy stubble, right?? (and, according to the above impression, poor taste in clothing and headwear)

Just thought I'd share. That is all!

2 comments:

  1. At first I thought they were blindfolds, which may at least explain why they kissed each other (by accident?)

    hahaha did you draw this yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did! I'm sooooo talented :)
    ~* Ness (at work, can't sign into Google account)

    ReplyDelete

Give me the loves! Erm, I mean, comment here...